I don’t think I like the whole ‘invert the colours on everything’ thing I was doing a few months ago. I think it looks a bit crap. I think I’ll upload the originals.
Just a test really. I think I prefer the original picture with transparency at the top right, but, since transparency won’t exactly print out very well, I was thinking of what I would like to put there if I ever wanted to use it as a cover. I wanted something really jarring, so I tried a databent version of the picture itself.
I’m not sure if it’s exactly what I want, but I found it interesting to do.
This was originally ink on normal paper, but I inverted it. By the time I got to the top right, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do there. I did these big bold stripes of blue ink, but it looked bollocks. Then I realised the best thing to do would be to cut round that top part. I tried to get the same effect when I scanned it by making that part transparent.